Not a dry eye!

For those of you who haven't seen my Facebook page littered with my new found passion in Visalus...yes, I am changing my life.

The truth is...that years ago I lost hope. I lost hope in many things including myself. I felt lonely and angry over things that were way beyond my control. I have been very stagnant the past few years as well. Not having faith enough in myself to actively pursue regaining my happiness. Both in relationships and in life. What has come to fruition over the last three months, is revolutionary.

I began the Visalus 90 Day Body By Vi Challenge. This is not a diet...this is molding a new life from a broken mold. A mold that society has crafted. On one side of the mold, we are held up by convienience stations and fast food empires. On the other side we are held up by demoralizing views of what beauty is supposed to look like. I felt like the mold around me that was shaping my future was getting tighter, and that the plaster was beginning to harden.


As I took this new job, moved 6 hours from home, and opened more than a new chapter in my life, I started a whole new book. Heck, it might even be a whole new series. I have been feeling this uplifting motion in my heart. A feeling I have only felt twice before...upon meeting my children. I began to breathe and with that fresh breath...I began to live again. I crawled out of that societal mold that others were creating and I smashed it to pieces.

Chips and flakes of dust and debris began falling from my form and shattering onto the floor. With each crash and each breaking away...I began to move more freely. I began to move faster. I began to move p.e.r.i.o.d.

Anyone who is in a dark and desolate place, and is feeling like the only life they can live is one of fear, anger, self-hatred and depression haven't yet sat with me in conversation. Because I will grab them passionately and with both hands on theirs I will lead them to the life changing love. A self-love that is healthy and radiant and beautiful not because I am skinny...but because I am happy!

I was ready to weigh in today expecting to see about the same numbers as last week, but I was wrong. I had lost another 3 pounds taking me straight to EXACTLY 20 pounds. I nearly bent over on the scale and wept in a ball of weeping weight loss, but instead I smiled and let one solitary tear stay behind as a souvenir for my friends who will follow behind me. 

As I walked away from the gym today, pride and joy...just sheer joy took over and I cried. I feel humbled that someone shared this gift with me. I am honored that I can share this gift with people I love!

I love my job because I love my family and friends and I want to see them standing on that very scale, shedding just one tear to leave behind and then smiling both deep inside and cheek to cheek as they glide across the locker room to go home.

I am on this revolutionary road to freedom. Mentally, Emotionally, Physically and Spiritually.

My heart dances for joy between beats of necessity, because today I will remember for all the days of my life. What I now know...is that I always could have done it if my own mind would have just gotten out of the way!

Thank you to all my friends who continaully encourage me and put up with my postings all about Visalus! If you haven't asked me about this amazing product....and you connected with any of my story...there is a reason our paths have crossed. I love you, even if I don't know you. For it is far better to love everyone without ceasing, than to love only a few carefully! I open my heart and my life to each and every one of you here reading today.

Peace & Love,
Andrea

Comments

  1. 19 days passed on my new journey in life with ViSalus.I am 12 lbs lighter and lost 8 1/2 inches from all over. I am beginning to gain some of that confidence I used to have. It feels great! Thanks so much to Andrea for helping me see that I could do it too. Much love to you for sharing the steps of your journey with me. -Heather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me what is the procedure of taking membership of ViSalus? And is it really reliable and govt. approved? Treatment of Dry Eye Syndrome

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Courageous

Silence is Not always so Golden!

SuperMom